Monday, January 01, 2007

They Don't Come Any Cuter!


This is Conner - he is just on 15 months old. He is probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Mum says he is cuddly and gives lots of kisses. His big brother Keegan is a bit of a bruiser, by all accounts. He sure was back in January of last year when we saw him last. Mum says that Conner is softening Keegan up some with his sweet demeanor. This just in; number three is en route, too!
I just love that I have nephews (4), and a niece. My sister Ruth will have her second in the spring, and so soon there will be 7 in total!
Big part of being home in the Fall will be all these babies, too.
Can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger about a boy said...

your nephew is adorable! but my niece is beautiful!

8:09 am  
Blogger torontomenatwork said...

My heart melts at the sight of little kids like your nephew. Nothing else can cause such feeling. You're a lucky man.

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home