Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling better, well, somewhat...

It's been over a week now, and I am still stuffy and sniffy. It's getting mighty dull, I'm tellin' you.
Went to an open house at the school of Landscape Architecture at UCLA last Saturday. Trying it on for size and looking at it in the mirror. Lord knows I need to do something different, so why not give a dream a chance? Have to meet with the folks over there and see which class would be the best test of the water. At $500'ish a pop it's not the cheapest dalliance - but as they say - No guts, no glory. Cancer is getting so passe.
I think I am having a mid-life crisis. I've re-pierced my nipples, continue in buzzing my hair ever-closer to my scalp, bought a Utilikilt, and now this - what ever next?
I'll keep you up to date...fret not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home