Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blech, I feel like kak...

I'm not usually one to complain about how I feel in my body, much.
But I have come down with a head cold, and am reasonably miserable.
It wouldn't bother me as much if only my nose weren't blocked - despite DayQuil (what nasty rotten stuff it is too, I feel decidedly off key today).
So here I am, now under the weather for the second day in the row, and not real improvement noted. At least I'm not feverish, or coughing up nasty tenacious lumps of mucus - B"H.
Not up to much - reading magazines, drinking water fortified with vitamin C, and joining the slow shuffle thru the laundry room. Listening to a sweet-voiced Israeli called Ivri Lieder. He sings with the passion that makes me want to understand the words for myself.
Looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and toddling over to UCLA for the open house of the Landscape Architecture school. Time I put myself thru something new with this imagination of mine.
I don't see myself being able to just dash off and never look back at another infusion pump, but it would be nice to have an escape, a place to interact with a different self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home