Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lotsa Matzah

I am kinda over Matzah. Don't get me wrong, I love Pesach, but usually by the 5th day or so I am just done. The Matzah seems to just sit in my gut, plugging me up most uncomfortably. I won't go into the details of my slowed gut motility, and what that means for me, but I am sure you get the gist.
I've been on my own for most of this week. A social action trip to New Orleans has meant I have been rattling around the apartment, feeling very much alone. He'll be back Monday night, but then takes off later in the week for a retreat in CT, and the like.
I should put the time to good use, but I have yet to do so. Work was particularly difficult, and I was in charge. I am also being called on to assist with a re-structuring effort at my part-time gig with the research team. There are tons of issues that have been let slide by various folks, and there isn't much cohesion at the moment. I have ideas, but it really is a full-time job, not one that can be appropriately accomplished on 4-8 hours a week. I may be over extending myself - we'll see.
I've signed up for a ceramics class, more accurately a potting class. Introduction to wheel. Starts in May, and I am looking forward to doing something different with my Wednesday evenings. Who knows what will come of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home