Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday...


Up early-ish today as I seem to have tons of stuff I need to do today. Laundry being the most pressing (the eternal need for clean underwear). I've managed to get 4 loads in already, made my stroll to Coffee Bean for my guilty pleasure, and now I am contemplating bathing et al.


Watched a great movie al la NetFlix the other night - "Water". The story of a seven year old Indian widow in the closing days of the Raj. One of those watch it again and again flicks. I saw "Letter from Iwo Jima" too recently, and enjoyed (if that is the right word) it very much. Different perspectives on collective history are vital, and I think they did quite well.


Briefly met Mr. Gay Universe (Natan Shaked) on Friday night (see above). He was fully clothed, and no sash. He has a pretty smile, too. There was a meet 'n' greet get together at the Abbey for him with some of the boys from schule. He seemed like a very nice guy. Not the sexiest Israeli guy I have ever seen, but very personable.


I am still stealing time with Jake. For the most part in 10-12 minute "increments" (he said with a tell-tale smirk). For a skinny white boy (which is not usually my cup of tea), he is quite the dish. I generally like men to be a little more generously proportioned, a little most hardy. Think "Rugby", think "1st XI" (Cricket reference).


I bought us the Dievx DV Stade Rugby calendar for Hanukkah. It now hangs in the kitchen, over the prep counter. Needless to say, I think I have been cooking a lot more this past 2 months than I had previously. Mr. February - Sergio Parisse from Stade Francais Paris - makes me want to jump on the next flight to CDG. The remnant of many high school memories of pointless crushes on various members of the 1st XV or 1st XI.


Interesting to think about where my archetypes come from. What experience or time of life shaped the way I now look at men sexually. I am certainly a Kiwi boy at heart, and hard-on, too. I like 'em the way I grew up - physical, active, big 'n burly. Nothing quite triggers my libido as images of mud-splattered men in blue and gold striped rugby jerseys, kicking a ball around.


The All Blacks site has some great, powerfully sexy images - especially the hakas, but footage of a nice line, the ball effortlessly being passed from man to man bring forth a rise, as well.


Well, that being said, I had best get back to my household chores...Now where'd I put that copy of G.Q?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home