Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"And what would you recommend?"

Picked up the latest issue of G.Q. this morning, as prompted to do so by one of the blogs I read. From time to time I'll take the blogger I'm reading up on their recommendation - be it music to listen to, books to read, or even a type of cheese once. That kind of stuff. It's never anything life shattering. Well, that is until, maybe today.
I had no idea what would soon pass before me today when I decided to reach for the silky smooth magazine. I normally would have not bothered, but he has the most delicious little snarl on his face. You just want to lick his stubble!
They are the sexiest photos I have seen in some time. They are just scrummy!
I'd be sorely tempted to stick them up in my locker at work, if I had one. I guess.
If you have missed it gentle reader rush out and buy while stocks last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home