Sunday, July 16, 2006

Oh what a difference a day makes

Feeling much less "whatever-the-hell-I-was-feeling" yesterday - thank G-d.

Saw "Pirates of The Caribbean" last night at Century City. A bit of harmless flick - nothing too taxing. Dinner first in the food court, which is always a lot of fun.
Hot and hard to sleep the last couple of days, which I think is a big contributor to the "blechs".
Now I am at work - it is quiet, but my back is just fine with that. Need to see the Chiropractor, soon. next week is packed, and short (so I'm not going to get a day off to go), so I'll see him the next week. Get it all sorted out before I head to WA/BC.
Went to shul yesterday morning, was needing to daven and maybe shed a tear or two. The rabbi is on maternity leave, but the sub was great. One of those intense guys who is able to talk off the cuff, and make perfect, coherent, sense.

Was able to wrap myself in my talit and "Let go, and Let G-d".

News is bad again to day - 8 dead in Haifa. It may be wrong of me, but i can't think about how many Lebanes or Palestinians have been killed in recent days. I guess there is only the ability to take in so much at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home