Monday, October 17, 2005

Gosh, it takes some doing...

Feeling the day, today. It was a heavy day, today.

It can be a might hectic and draining. Had a very difficult conversation with the Father of a pretty sick kid.

He asked me about going home on hospice. It was made all the more difficult because the first language of the family is Korean. So it was a dialogue in a foreign tongue for us both. But I think I got my point across, that what was important is that they know we are not throwing them to the curb.

Fear is what holds us back - just fear. Master your fear, and you will succeed. Master that which plagues you - be it sub-stance or in-stance. Or any other way of perceiving the self you can muster.

Fear not - for all the world is a very narrow bridge.

All day, all I wanted was to be in bed listening to the rain - but instead I was at work.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in - Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home