Saturday, December 06, 2008

Shabbat Shalom Little Squirrel


Last night we celebrated Jacobs second Shabbat at Bobos house. His presence really has made Shabbatot all the sweeter. So, we lit candles, blessed wine and bread, sang zimrot, and shared a meal with The Boys Mom. It was really a taste of the world to come (which we are told the Shabbat is). The little Squirrel semi-slept through the activities in his car seat on the table. He fluttered his eyes during some of the singing, and then slipped into a deep and blissful looking snooze.
It was a lovely evening. We talked about family, and I showed Bobo some of the family pictures I had scanned when I was home last year. It was a lot of fun to introduce her to the whanau. I think she really enjoyed it. I did, though it made me somewhat homesick.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home