Tuesday, September 16, 2008

okay, okay...I think he's cute...

This is Chuckanucka.
I was "out and about" the other day in Silverlake; sipping coffee, looking aloof, jotting in my journal - as ya do - and I happened upon this little gem. I think he's delightful! I had to buy him, I just had to. Thankfully he was a cheap little purchase. I don't know why, I just know that he called to me and told me that he'd be the perfect friend for the a fore mentioned Baby Bear.
He looks like he'll be good at keeping a secret, and be a loyal friend. Can never have too many confidantes, right?
He is washable, thankfully (as I am sure he'll get a bath in the toilet at some point - don't we all?). I haven't shared that little pearl with him just yet. I didn't want to scare him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home