Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hump day?

Why they call it "hump day" I'll never quite understand. Okay, so it is the middle of the work week and all that - but I just don't get it.

I'm kinda annoyed with him today. He sent the caterer a shitty sounding e-mail. Maybe I am an ostrich, and prefer the head in the sand technique, but I'll be mighty pissed if we loose the venue. (sighs heavily)

Oh what the fuck - who cares?

New pics of the eldest nephew today - dang he is a cute little bugger! Blonde and a bit of a handful from what Steph says. Tee hee hee. Can't wait to see him (and the others) in December and be an uncle - Yay! I'll probably cry like a huge freaking gurl - but what the hell...

Annoyed with work today, too. Stupid shit getting to me...blah blah blah...

'nuf said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home